- For what it's worth, the love of our beloved fur-babies is always worth it. Always.
- For what it's worth, once you've hit rock bottom, the fear that it will happen again never goes away. I didn't always understand this.
- For what it's worth, apparently I never actually hit rock bottom because I told my therapist "I'm doing all of this because I have to."
- For what it's worth, there are people who aren't able to verbalize, or do this, and my heart goes out to them.
- For what it's worth, sometimes it surprises me that being appreciative and thankful for what you have, can feel like work. What the hell is that about?
- For what it's worth, I watched the movie Sorry To Bother You and although it was very well done, it's portrayal of reality was much too close for comfort. I felt sick and cried afterwards.
- For what it's worth, after Jordan saw my reaction to the movie she said "Welcome to my mind every minute of every day." Really?? Shit.
- For what it's worth, our kids are supposed to move on and start lives of their own. It's meant to be and it's a good thing.
- For what it's worth, parents are also supposed to move on and restart their own lives. Yikes.
- For what it's worth, regardless of the shit-show going on in Washington, there is a lot of good going on in the world.
- For what it's worth, questioning and reflecting (and blogging? 😏) is not always a bad thing.
That's all I've got.
Thank you for following along in our journey. For whatever reason, I have always had the need to write down my thoughts and emotions during those times when my mind got lost within itself. It's nice to know that at least now there are other human beings actually reading them.